18 October 2009

Sunday Stealing - ABC Meme





Sunday Stealing: The ABC's of Meme, You can take part at Sunday Stealing!

A- Advocate for: Ending world poverty

B- Best Feature: You would have to ask someone who knows me.

C- Could do without: Judgmental people

D- Dreams and desires: For my children to have happy, healthy lives.

E- Essential items: Internet, book, chocolate.

F- Favorite past time: Internet, reading, spending time with family.

G- Good at: Cooking, caring for sick and injured animals.

H- Have never tried: Hot air ballooning.

I- If I had a million dollars: I would help those who have nothing and abused animals.

J- Junkie for: Chocolate

K- Kindred spirit: My dogs

L- Little known fact: A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why!

M- Memorable moment: The birth of my children.

N- Never again will I: Be 40

O- Occasional indulgence: Soap operas

P- Profession: Bookseller

Q- Quote: "If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either" Unknown.

R- Reason to smile: I am alive!

S- Sorry about: Not reporting my neighbor to the police when his dog jumped the fence and nearly killed 2 of my dogs. Now he denies it happened!

T- Things you are worrying about right now: What sort of world we are leaving for our children.

U- Uninterested in: Gossips

V- Very scared of: Becoming homeless

W- Worst habits: Procrastination

Y- Yummiest dessert: Chocolate cake.

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: A deserted Island (with an internet connection, of course!)

Z- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

We have quite a few matches! What fun! :-)

Mouse said...

Chocolate is good, whether it's in a bar, or part of a cake :D

Dog-Eared Books said...

Thank you both for visiting my blog and commenting. I agree Mouse, chocolate is good regardless of the form it takes.

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates