03 October 2009

The Starrlight Meme

Sunday Stealing - The Starrlight Meme






1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Toast


2. Where was your profile picture taken?
I don't have a profile picture of myself


3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, but my son desperately want me to learn.


4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
My dog. She is quite mad, so everything she does makes me laugh.


5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
This is embarrassing, but I was actually in bed at 6.30 pm. However, in my defence, I need to mention that I get up at 3 am most mornings.


6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
I wouldn't move! I love Australia.


7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No, never.


8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I'm lucky my 3 best friends live with me! My 3 dogs.


9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
No way!


10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Never tried it! Don't know if we get it here in Australia.


11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Last week.


12. Who took your profile picture?
Don't have one.


13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My grandson.


14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Don't know, today has only just begun for me.


15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes.


16. Are you upset about anything now?
The state of the world.


17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sometimes.


18. Are you a bad influence?
I used to be before I grew up.


19. Night out or night in? Night in everytime.


20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My computer.


21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My mother before she passed away.


22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? It was telling me I had just made another sale.


23. How do you feel about your life right now? Ok, few things I would like to change.


24. Do you hate anyone?
I try hard not to hate.


25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Nothing, I don't have Facebook.


26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes, Yes, Yes.


27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Oh, no way.


28. What song is stuck in your head?
Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles.


29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
The pizza delivery man.


30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? No, but I have 3.


31. Tell us your Saturday night. Went to bed at 6.30, watched a soap opera, read a book and
went to sleep.



32. Do you think too much or too little? Way too much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates