18 November 2009

WWW...Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a new meme hosted by mizb17 over at Should Be Reading. It asks three (3) questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers for this week are:


Currently Reading:

"The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak








Just Finished:

"Utopia" by Sir Thomas More which I read for the Really Old Classics Challenge.








Reading Next:

"The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" by Mary Ann Shaffer.









3 comments:

jlshall said...

I have "The Book Thief" on my TBR list - looks good, but it's gotten a lot of mixed reviews. And I read the "Guernsey" book last year and loved it! Such a shame that we won't be getting more books from Mary Ann Shaffer.

Janet said...

The Book Thief is one of my favorite books and so is the Potato Pie! Great reads. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Dog-Eared Books said...

"The Book Thief" is a fantastic read and I am really looking forward to the Potato Pie book. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Thank you both for visiting my blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates